RE: HTML 4.x or XHTML for accessibility

Andrew,

As part of my goal to stop "managerial types" from thinking of the web as
just another print medium, I have consciously made the decision to stop
using the word "publish" in any reference to web development.  We POST pages
to the server, we never publish.

While I know it is nothing more than semantics, stopping people and
correcting their terminology achieves 2 things - 1)it opens the door to
discussing why the difference is significant and hopefully, 2) it gets
people thinking about the fact that the web is about the content, not the
look.

Spread the word.

JF