Re: HTML 4.x or XHTML for accessibility

If it is not rendered, it would seem the author would know before
nnouncing it to the world.

----- Original Message -----
From: "jonathan chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
To: "Simon White" <simon.white@jkd.co.uk>; "WAI List (E-mail)"
<w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: HTML 4.x or XHTML for accessibility

my answers are never very authoritative, however i imagine that in an
ideal
world xhtml will be more accessible, as xml is the future, and xhtml is
step in the direction of xml.

My most serious concern regarding xhtml, and xml (and this future), is
that
code that has errors will not be rendered, try amaya.
This is bl*** awful for anyone with dyslexia, learning difficulties,
DTs,
typos or other problems, as most would I think prefer some page rather
than
no page.

thanks

jonathan