Site Check - http://www.baycoroad.org/

From: Hillary K. Norfleet <hillarynorfleet@chartermi.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:44:08 -0400
To: "WAI List" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello,

The above url is a local road commission site that I have been endeavoring
to make accessible.  I would greatly appreciate any feedback.  I've tried
something a bit different with the skip navigation link on the index page,
using the decorative "Welcome" graphic to 'hide' it without resorting to
white text on white or invisible gif usage.  If this is an acceptable
practice I'll prolly try to use it wherever applicable.

Thanks in advance!

Hillary