Fw: Frames and accessibility: opinions please

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:49:37 +0200
To: <accessys@smart.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ineke van der Maat" <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
To: "Access Systems" <accessys@smart.net>; <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: Frames and accessibility: opinions please

Hello Bob and other listmembers

 Yes, that Dutch  parlementarian site is looking terrible in Lynx.
 [transpix] and [bannertopnav] many times  in the Lynxscreen.

 Just as terrible or more terrible is the live debate on television is
 going about:
 The fall of the enclave Screbrenica..     (That is what the NIOD-report
 is going about..)

 that brought the fall of the government just one month before scheduled
 parlemtarian elections at the 15th of May..

 The sites of these  two big  Dutch parties http://pvda.nl and
 http://www.vvd.nl in Lynx are also very terrible.. Here is
accessibility
 not a big issue..  even not in electiontime...  and  probably still
more
 not since new List  Pim Fortuyn gets so many seats in the polls (ca. 20
of 150!)
 Sorry.. don't cry...  better times will come.. also here, where
 everything comes 50 years later..

 Bob, will I learn you Dutch???

 Greetings
 Ineke van der Maat