Re: Frames and accessibility: opinions please

Hello Bob and other listmembers

Yes, that Dutch  parlementarian site is looking terrible in Lynx.
[transpix] and [bannertopnav] many times  in the Lynxscreen.

Just as terrible or more terrible is the live debate on television is
going about:
The fall of the enclave Screbrenica..     (That is what the NIOD-report
is going about..)

that brought the fall of the government just one month before scheduled
parlemtarian elections at the 15th of May..

The sites of these  two big  Dutch parties http://pvda.nl and
http://www.vvd.nl in Lynx are also very terrible.. Here is accessibility
not a big issue..  even not in electiontime...  and  probably still more
not since new List  Pim Fortuyn gets so many seats in the polls (ca. 20
of 150!)
Sorry.. don't cry...  better times will come.. also here, where
everything comes 50 years later..

Bob, will I learn you Dutch???

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat