Re: policy

From: Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples@mtu-net.ru>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 22:36:56 +0000
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
On Monday 10 December 2001 16:45, jonathan chetwynd wrote:
|   The IG list has a relatively open policy.
|
|   I recently posted concerning a new SVG plugin for mozilla.
|
|   improvements in browsers are generally of interest as hopefully they
| improve accessibility.
|
|   They also mean a whole new bout of testing for those concerned with
|   cross-browser accessibility.
|
|   thanks
|
|   a personal opinion

Jonathan,

thanks a lot for clarification.
I am pretty much happy that WAI-IG list has such open policy.

as I am working on "improvements in browsers" (or at least in one browser)
almost every day, I have something to share. :-)
SVG is definitly in scope of my interests, together with CSS, DOM and XML,
and Authoring Tools for all thi stuff.
So I was pretty much interested to see your mail [about SVG plugin].
And it's a pity that there were not too many responses - it seems SVG is
still too new technology and not for "everyday use".

Cheers,
--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)