Macromedia Accessibility Solutions Kit: opinions?

From: <holstius@msu.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 09:51:07 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Just wondering if anyone had investigated Macromedia's new "Solutions Kit"
and if it includes an updated/enhanced version of their already-existing
accessibility checker plug-in. I noted a press release said it would "check
color combinations", something I didn't remember from before. Wondering
about the quality of "accessible templates" included as well, and if the
"captioning assistance" provided is just a link to MAGpie. Opinions are
solicited.

Too bad you have to buy another product from them to get the disc. I would
think they'd at least provide copies of this stuff for individual
purchase...

Cheers,

David Holstius
Webmaster and Accessibility Consultant
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities, Michigan State University
holstius@msu.edu
517.353.9643