Fw: Student created websites

----- Original Message -----
From: "Catherine Alfieri" <calfieri@ROCHESTER.RR.COM>
To: <EASI@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 11:21 AM
Subject: Student created websites

Dear list:
I have co-taught a class at our local college on universal design.  The
final project the students had was to create a learning website that
incorporated accessible features such as alt tags, etc.  We created a
webpage with a list of their websites on it.
We would be so very grateful and appreciative if any list members could
give
encouraging feedback or test drive the sites with students.  We are very
committed to educating future educators about this.  The webpage with
the
listings is:

http://www.mcwdn.org/mste260/mste260.html

Thank you so very much!

Catherine Alfieri
7 Summer Tree
Pittsford, NY 14534
716-586-1682
Founder:
Monroe County Women's Disability Network
mcwdn@rochester.rr.com
http://www.mcwdn.org
VirtEd
http://www.mcwdn.org/VirtEd2.html
Personal page
http://www.mcwdn.org/AlfieriMain.html
"See with your heart, Speak with your heart!"