Re: Macromedia Accessibility Solutions Kit: opinions?

From: <askaria@vrinet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:51:33 -0500
To: "Joel Ward" <ward_joel@bah.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org

I am also having problems using Macromedia's Dreamweaver 4 Accessibility
add on.  I downloaded it and tried to evaluate the page that I was creating
to see if it was compliant and it did not list any errors even when I
purposely make the font and background the same color.  Does anyone know
how to make the Dreamweaver Accessibility features work?

Ali Askari
Systems Engineer
Vector Research Incorporated
(703) 914-5130

                    "Joel Ward"
                    <ward_joel@bah.        To:     <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
                    com>                   cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: Macromedia Accessibility Solutions Kit: opinions?
                    12/07/01 10:32

I was wondering if anyone else was confused about the new "Accessibility
Solutions Kit."  I already have Ultradev 4, so I can't understand why they
want me to buy it again just to get this kit.

I couldn't find any separate version on the Macromedia web site.  I did
this list of the contents:

Then I tried this:  I re-registered my copy on the Macromedia web site.
After completing the online forms, it gave me a link to this page:

So, I filled it out and now will wait 4-6 weeks to see if I ever get the