Re: Macromedia Accessibility Solutions Kit: opinions?

From: Joel Ward <ward_joel@bah.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:32:28 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I was wondering if anyone else was confused about the new "Accessibility
Solutions Kit."  I already have Ultradev 4, so I can't understand why they
want me to buy it again just to get this kit.

I couldn't find any separate version on the Macromedia web site.  I did find
this list of the contents:
    http://www.macromedia.com/resources/special/solutions_kit/samples.html

Then I tried this:  I re-registered my copy on the Macromedia web site.
After completing the online forms, it gave me a link to this page:
    http://www.get-info.cc/macromedia/solutions/

So, I filled it out and now will wait 4-6 weeks to see if I ever get the
CD...