RE: How to complain?

Hi Kyn
You said
 I offer these sites because I assume
your point is to discredit me (nice try) rather than have meaningful
discussion, for which I applaud you for your brazen lack of decency.
Keep it up.

I say

No Kynn, this was not done to discredit you but to indicate that much as
your methods may be good ones they do not allways work.

I normally would not have posted a members site like this however it has
appeared in every signature together with your current position. (By the way
I am sorry you are looking for another job and I hope you get a satisfying
one soon).

Your personal site is very interesting, relevent and informative.

My position with this 'debate' is that I too have been rather uncomfortable
with it.  At no time have I tried to blame any developer, they are doing
their job as the company requires, but rather that the responsibility is
with the company.  A letter or email to the webmaster is a letter to the
company however and the response to that must be judged in that context, a
reply from the company.

I think we have common goals but may differ in our viewpoint.  You seem to
feel that the site belongs to the company and while they can improve it is
their decission whether to do so or not.

My view is that once a site is published it is public.  All public have a
RIGHT of access to that site.  Just as an employer cant discriminate in a
workplace by providing for example no toilets for female staff, a company
cannot discriminate by not providing adequate access to a site.  I know
discrimination is not a lable people feel comfortable with but I like to
call a spade a spade.

I think where we differ is that I believe it is the right of people with
disabilities to complain.  It is the Responsibility of the companies to
respond.

THere are many ways of complaining.  You have indicated the one you prefer,
I have indicated that the effect of that in the case fo the company that has
been posting regularly at this site has not aparently worked.

We are all after the same thing and your own website is impressive, to me it
would have have made a better signature.

Regards

Harry