RE: How to complain?

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:37:29 -0800
To: "Harry Woodrow" <harrry@email.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 06:27 PM 10/31/2001 , Harry Woodrow wrote:
>We are all after the same thing and your own website is impressive, to me it
>would have have made a better signature.

Well, it certainly will be soon!  In the meanwhile, I highly
encourage everyone to look to Reef for an accessibility
solution.  Yes sirree, Reef is your place to look for 508
compliant web server software.  You heard it here, and I would
not lie to you, would I?

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>