Re: Style Sheets and Level 2 Conformance

From: Rebecca Cox <rebecca@cwa.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:22:26 +1300
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
That page is really hard to use on the computer I have - it takes
forever to load, and I always try to bookmark things in it so I can
go straight to the pages I want without having to go to that page
first.  It looks fine when it finally does load.  Most of the W3C
pages take a while to load, being long, this one is especially bad.

(I'm on a fast connection, on an aging mac)

Rebecca