Inclusion or accessibility

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:41:58 +0100
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Anne Pemberton" <apembert45@yahoo.com>
Charles suggested Sean might like to ponder on how we raise the profile of
inclusion.
I'm after about 3 years at wai getting a feeling that accessibility doesn't
describe what is needed and maybe inclusion does.
Please take a look at the 2 sets of links from
http://www.learningdifficulty.org.uk
accessibility tends to be technology lead, whereas inclusion is person lead.

I don't know that they should be separate and there certainly is plenty of
crossover.

Any ideas on this thread welcome

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LDD)