Should accesskey focus or activate?

From: Aaron Leventhal <aaronl@chorus.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 05:10:05 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
CC: mozilla-accessibility@mozilla.org, joki@netscape.com
Hello all, a Netscape developer wanted to know whether accesskey should
focus or activate controls, or whether it depends on the type of control.
Here's his question in detail:

--
For information about Netscape and Mozilla Accessibility projects,
please see the Access Mozilla <http://access-mozilla.sourceforge.net>