Re: Should accesskey focus or activate?

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:37:05 -0700
To: bill.haneman@ireland.sun.com, phoenixl@sonic.net
Cc: aaronl@chorus.net, joki@netscape.com, mozilla-accessibility@mozilla.org, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

I think it's helpful to remember that people have different abilities
and rather than have one universal approach, let the user have the
system adapt to his/her needs.  For example, many blind users
have become quite good at mutiple keys because of screen readers.
I'm not fond of multiple keys because of the paralysis in my hands.

Scott