Re: Best tools for accessible design?

From: davey <davey@inx-jp.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:32:23 +0900
To: <david@davidsaccess.com>, "Charles F. Munat" <chas@munat.com>, "'Kristi R Schueler/NONFS/USDAFS'" <kschueler@fs.fed.us>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello,

I don't believe that BBEdit is the equivalent to Homesite--at least not from
what I can tell by browsing the Homesite site. BBEdit is a high-powered text
editor with (almost) no WYSIWYG. You pretty much have to understand HTML
from the inside out to use it. But if you do, it kicks way huge butt.

For what it's worth,
Davey Leslie

Thus spake David Clark on 00.10.24 8:04 AM at david@davidsaccess.com:

--
inx english by design             davey@inx-jp.org

"It's not the work that I love, it's working well."
                                     -James Krenov