RE: Best tools for accessible design?

From: David Clark <david@davidsaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:04:09 -0400
To: "Charles F. Munat" <chas@munat.com>, "'Kristi R Schueler/NONFS/USDAFS'" <kschueler@fs.fed.us>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I second this opinion. Also,  the original author of Homesite also does a
great stylesheet editor call Topstyle (available from
http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/index.asp).

If there are any Mac users, the equivalent to Homesite is BBedit - also very
good.

Hope this helps.

dc

David M. Clark
16 Harcourt Street, #2I
Boston, MA  02116
617-859-3069 : 401-679-0239 (eFax) : 617-290-3410 (cell)
http://www.davidsaccess.com
david@davidsaccess.com