Best tools for accessible design?

From: Kristi R Schueler/NONFS/USDAFS <kschueler@fs.fed.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:16:24 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I am needing to make some decisions on the what software we purchase.
Previously they have been using old versions of FrontPage, but since they
are notorious for using proprietary tags that are not HTML 4.01 compliant,
I have campaigned for a change in web authoring tools.  Now, I have to tell
them which to get.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  Thanks for any
help you can offer!

Kristi Schueler
USFS - WOD,  FC AQM Systems
Web Developer (contractor)