RE: Best tools for accessible design?

From: Terry Crowley <tcrowley@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:24:34 -0700
To: "'Kristi R Schueler/NONFS/USDAFS'" <kschueler@fs.fed.us>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Note that you can configure FrontPage (FP2000) to control which browsers and
browser technologies are enabled within the user interface.

By the way, which tags are we "notorious" for?  (I *knew* we never should
have put that Insert/Marquee command on the menus...)

This continued thread is probably off-topic - feel free to reply directly.

Terry Crowley
FrontPage Development Manager