Re: QUESTION: Redacted testimony

From: Christopher Atkinson <cwa@pipeline.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:47:11 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear Charles:

In the example I appended to my original message, I did exactly as you
recommended (and for precisely the reason you gave).

I continue to believe that a CSS-solution is superior to Ms. Duell's
original graphics-based proposal. The size of the black boxes would adjust
with the user's font selection, so presumably would be easier to see. Would
in-line text be easier than, the same as, or harder than an "ALT" for
screen-reader users?

Regards,