RE: How do I use CSS to fake a button?

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:21:08 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I owe a great deal of thanks to Karl Hufthammer.  My pwKiosk pages are
coming together, but I am just about out of time on a very hard deadline.
Apologies for abusing the list this way, but:

How do I use CSS to put running text into two columns (newspaper style).  I
could just use a table with two cells, but StyleSheets have done everything
else I wanted so far...

I believe this question was answered before, but I can't find it.

BTW, the site in question (not much there really, but its a start) is at
Links of class "ez_menu" are incorporated into the "EZ Access" switch
scanning.
Anything of class "ez_text" is spoken.
--
Cheers,