RE: How do I use CSS to fake a button?

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:52:25 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Thank you Charles and Karl,

Okay, but can CSS be used to "soft wrap" text so it naturally flows from one
column to the next?  It seems wrong that I should dictate "this stuff is on
the left" and "that stuff is on the right" when really I want to code
something like "that stuff follows this stuff and my preferred presentation
is that all of it appears as two side by side columns".