RE: About ABBR

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 11:50:44 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

Following this thread has been kind of interesting.  It reminds me of
discussions I've had at various points in my life as a disabled person
with other disabled people.  It often takes much less effort to ask someone to
do something than it is to actually do the task.  This fact can cause a
disabled person to forget that their requests can cause a lot more work
for another person.  The question to ask is it important enough to request
someone else to take the time to do the needed work?  Is it a necessity
or just a convenience?

Scott