RE: About ABBR

From: Ann Navarro <ann@webgeek.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:24:27 -0500
To: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 11:50 AM 2/19/00 -0800, Scott Luebking wrote:
.  The question to ask is it important enough to request
>someone else to take the time to do the needed work?  Is it a necessity
>or just a convenience?

My argument in this thread has been in the general, rather than in the
specific (e.g. just for ABBR). So in that sense, in most situations it's a
necessity. Especially for sites that fall under the definition of public
accomodation.

As Kynn has pointed out, even our sites don't always use ABBR -- but
despite that feature, we still are considered accessible -- which of course
is the primary goal.