RE: An interesting search engine?

From: Jeffrey pledger <jpledger@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:32:13 -0800
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <sinarmaya@retemail.es>
Cc: WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Charles,

	From a quick look, the site layout is very simple and easy to navigate.  I
had no problem finding the edit box to type in my search request, however,
the foreign language in which the site is written in did pose a bit of a
problem.  Very unique and interesting to listen to a foreign language with
a decpc voice synthesizer going at about 400 words per minute.  Smile.

jeffrey pledger