UK Initiatives and the DDA

From: Emma Easton <emma.easton@pres.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:56:33 -0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello!

I'm putting together information to present to my peers, and wonder if
anyone is aware of current/recent initiatives being undertaken by
organisations/companies in the UK, particularly with reference to the
Disability Discrimination Act (DDA)?
This is acting as a starting point for further research.

Very many thanks

Emma Easton

pres.co
85 Clerkenwell Road
London
EC1R 5AR
ddi: 020 7269 1576
tel: 020 7831 3630
fax: 020 7831 0181
http://www.pres.co.uk
This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET
in conjunction with the StarLab Virus Control Centre.