Article on accessibility rational implementation

From: Rafael Romero <Rafael.Romero@uv.es>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:12:20 +0100
To: WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello,

I have been looking through the list archives trying to find the reference of an article mentioned in aprevious message about tips for implementing accesibility into an existing website in a rational way. I couldn't find it.

I liked it because it said things like "start by the homepage" and other logical things.

Could someone send me, off the list, the URL if you know it?

Thanks in advance, Rafael Romero.