Re: Jobs in Web Accessibility

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 13:47:07 -0500 (EST)
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
More to the point, are there still jobs out there for people who don't kow
anything about accessible web design? (I guess there are, but it seems like a
bad idea to me - kind of like an architect who doesn't know how to put doors
into a building, and doesn't really think they're that important...)

There are a couple of places where people try to track accessibility-aware
web designers, but I don't have a URI off the top of my head.

Charles McCN