Jobs in Web Accessibility

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 17:31:57 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Not that I'm looking for a job myself, but which companies are out
there who specifically look for experts in accessible web design or
related technologies?  I know some of the big computer companies do
-- IBM, Sun, Microsoft -- and some research groups (universities,
etc).

Beyond those, is there much market for an accessibility-trained
webmaster?  (I've had some questions from some of my students.)

Become AWARE of Web Accessibility!                  http://aware.hwg.org/
The Spring 2000 Virtual Dog Show is now open!     http://www.dogshow.com/