Re: how do you teach good taste

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:48:08 -0000
To: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>, "Patrick Burke" <burke@ucla.edu>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>, "Ian Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I have created a small site
www.peepo.com/access
it is intended to demonstrate the concerns of WAI
and describe the benefits of accessiblity, to a non-technical user.

Please send me any concerns you may have, and an
indication whether you think WAI would benefit from a
more extensive and complete site for this user group.

I have been able to do this due to a bout of flu/cold.
Please be gentle with your critisicisms especially regarding HTML coding

jay@peepo.com

Jonathan Chetwynd
Special needs teacher / web accessibility consultant
education and outreach working group member, web accessibility initiative,
W3C