Re: how do you teach good taste

From: Patrick Burke <burke@ucla.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:52:52 -0800
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>, Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I'm not sure what Jonathan means, but I would say that a library of small
pages showing the proper codes in action would be very useful. Something
like Len Kasday's recent ALT/Imagemap test pages. Some checkpoints would be
harder to demonstrate, but it would be a worthy effort.

Patrick

      "WAI doesn't want Web sites with good taste,
       WAI wants Web sites that taste good!"

... Sorry (Charlie).