My Tech Column

From: <JMMAW@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:58:26 EST
To: johnw@optelec.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, tweir@supermarketbusiness.com
CC: cynthia.waddell@ci.sj.ca.us, cwadswor@lrs.dss.state.la.us
Good Morning,

          My assistive technology column appears today under Daily Briefing
on BusinessWeek.Com. I am on the page now and the url address at the top is
http://www.businessweek.com/today.htm. The column is on a new device designed
to help people with speech-impairments use voice recognition. The telephone
number of the manufacturer was not included in the article. The telephone
numbers are 800-600-9819 and 314-731-1130.
           You will also find some editied e-mails from the interview I did
with Vice President Al Gore. His interview produced more responses than any
column I have written today for BW. I am pleased with your support. Your
comments are welcome on the column and any column ideas.
             John Williams