RE: Don Norman question

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:25:41 -0500 (EST)
To: "Charles F. Munat" <charles@munat.com>
cc: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, jn@tommy.demon.co.uk
Yeah, I am curious about problems with em since I use 'em too. Quite happily
as far as I have found so far.

Charles

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Charles F. Munat wrote:

  I wrote to Don on this issue, and he has agreed to shift to em. He said, however, that his technical people had informed him that using em could cause "severe problems" on some systems. That was a first for me. As I use em on all my sites, I'd like to know what these severe problems could be. Anyone?

  I also noted a post about something called Documentum and problems with style sheets. Can anyone tell me what Documentum is and what kind of problems it has? On or off-list is fine.

  Thanks,

  Charles Munat,
  Munat, Inc.
  Seattle, Washington

21 Mitchell Street, Footscray, VIC 3011,  Australia