RE: Don Norman question

From: Christopher R. Maden <crism@exemplary.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 02:31:34 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
>I also noted a post about something called Documentum and problems with
>style sheets. Can anyone tell me what Documentum is and what kind of
>problems it has? On or off-list is fine.

Documentum is a content management system - i.e., a database for documents,
offering transformation on output so that you can deliver large amounts of
information flexibly.  It wouldn't surprise me if it mangled certain kinds
of content, such as stylesheets.  A lot of these systems pre-date the
explosion of the Web, and had HTTP delivery systems and HTML transformation
engines slapped on the side.  See <URL:http://www.documentum.com/> for more
information.

-Chris

--
Christopher R. Maden, Solutions Architect
Exemplary Technologies