RE: Don Norman question

From: Charles F. Munat <charles@munat.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:04:59 -0800
To: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, <jn@tommy.demon.co.uk>
I wrote to Don on this issue, and he has agreed to shift to em. He said, however, that his technical people had informed him that using em could cause "severe problems" on some systems. That was a first for me. As I use em on all my sites, I'd like to know what these severe problems could be. Anyone?

I also noted a post about something called Documentum and problems with style sheets. Can anyone tell me what Documentum is and what kind of problems it has? On or off-list is fine.

Thanks,

Charles Munat,
Munat, Inc.
Seattle, Washington