Validation as test for basic accessibility

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:39:27 -0500
To: "Web Accessibility Initiative" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear Group,

I have made the assertion before that:  If a page validates, odds are that
it is accessible!  In light of recent discussions, I think that this point
warrants further promotion.  Before that though, it should be investigate
more.  To this end, I challenge members of this list to do a little
hunting...

Can anyone cite a URL for a live site that formally validates as HTML 4 but
does NOT meet the Priority 1 checkpoints of the WCAG?

Thank you.
Bruce Bailey
http://www.dors.state.md.us/