Re: Validation as test for basic accessibility

Dave,

All you say is true.
Validation DOES make accessiblity easier.  I does happen that sometimes
my
pages are valid before they are accesible, more often the reverse is
true.
Almost always, by the time my pages validate, they ARE accessible.  I
also
agree the accessibility does not interfer with validity, and that the
latter
is as important as the former.

If you have seen many pages that validate but are not accessible, please
provide a single URL.  The higher profile, the better.

Of course it is POSSIBLE to design pages that validate but are not
accessible.  I just don't believe that, in practice, this happens very
much.

Cheers,
Bruce