Looking for accessible HTML materials

From: Charles F. Munat <chas@munat.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 18:18:07 -0700
To: "WAI Interest Group \(E-mail\)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello all,

I am going to be teaching a group of college students how to program in
XHTML starting next week. I don't have time to write a textbook, but most of
the HTML books or on-line materials I've seen don't teach accessible HTML. I
don't have time to "unteach" them either. I'm wondering if anyone knows
where I could find an on-line curriculum or a good book for this purpose.
It's for a community service website that we'll be building here in Seattle
(if I get enough volunteers).

Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to respond off-line, but many
others might be interested, too.

Thanks.

Charles F. Munat
Munat, Inc.