Re: absolute location

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@home.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 21:34:12 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Yes, I believe it would be.  Unfortunately, you cannot be responsible for
the accessibility of the sites you have links to unless the links go to your
other pages.  If the links go to sites that are outside of your site, one
knows that the site design was done by someone else and may not be as
accessible.

Not all designers design for accessbility.  Only those who are aware that
accessbility is even an issue are the designers who strive to make their
sites viewable to as many people as possible.

IMHFO,
Joyce