RE: Single Browser Intranets (was: Web Accessibility Myths)

I accessed the AltaVista pages with pwWebspeak, which reports itself only as
the pwWebSpeak user agent, and was able to search web and newsgroups
effectively. Same for audio searches. In comparing it to access via Internet
Explorer, I detected no functional differences, but haven't had time compare
served up HTML between the two.

Mark