RE: Accessibility of Amaya browser/editor

From: Charles F. Munat <charles@munat.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:52:01 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
The problem I have with Amaya is that I can't get it to work at all. I've
downloaded it several times and tried to install it on Windows 98. When I
use it, it quickly locks up my computer and forces me to warm reboot. I
suspect some kind of memory problem. I've got 128 MB SDRAM, so I think it
should work. But it doesn't.

Anyone know the solution to this problem? I'd really like to try out Amaya
and perhaps offer some suggestions...

Thanks,

Charles F. Munat
Seattle, Washington