RE: Self-voicing browsers

Dear Anne et al.,

Someone on the RESNA list suggested the textHELP! ScreenReader as a useful
tool for persons with cognitive limitations.  I understand it is quite
chatty and mouse drive and will speak anything that is highlighted.  I have
not tried it myself.
The URL is:
http://www.texthelp.com/products-screenreader.asp

Their site, sigh, is totally inaccessible...