Please recommend accessible calendar

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:31:00 -0500
To: "WAI IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear group,

Can anyone refer me to a site that incorporates a well designed calendar?

Please reply on or off the list as your conscious dictates.

On a completely unrelated matter, I read about an amusing tag <BOT> ...
</BOT> that can be used to surround code that a web author is forced to
include against his (or her) better judgement.  BOT stands for "Boss
Ordered This", but -- if asked -- it can also be explained as short for
roBOT.

Thank you,
Bruce Bailey, http://www.dors.state.md.us/