Re: Please recommend accessible calendar

I am sorry to report that NO ONE could respond positively to this request!
Any grad students looking for an interesting HTML/CGI project?  I suggest
that devices designed for the blind as PIMs (the Blazie Braille 'n Speak
for example) incorporate good models for calendars / day timers /
appointment books -- and that they might translate well.

I recently came across this reference from the Trace Center which discusses
the issues at URL:
http://www.trace.wisc.edu/docs/wings/moving/dayrat.htm

Our local Tech Act project has a fairly decent calendar that is accessible.
 It can be found at URL:
http://www.mdtap.org/calendar/