Re: Please recommend accessible calendar

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 08:43:15 -0000
To: "Bruce Bailey" <bbailey@clark.net>, "WAI IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I am sorry not to have responded but frankly I felt your request did not
make sense.

> Can anyone refer me to a site that incorporates a well designed calendar?

well designed for who.

Our site is gradually building a set of links by calendar and personal
Our students in many cases have little comprhension of the passing of the
seasons, months or weeks.

Naturally We try to think of ways to reinforce understanding.

I would be grateful for your suggestions

Our site www.peepo.com is a graphical aid to browsing the www for