URL attached this time. Still seeking evaluation.

From: Joe Night <joe.night@gateway2000.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:07:15 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Yes. I are very, very dumb.
It would help if I attached a URL.

http://www.pionet.net/~nightj/index.html

If any of you can take a moment and give this web site your thought, I'd
appreciate it. It changes throughout the day as the issues seem to change
that quickly.

(Some of today's issues are rethinking the need for a d-link,
Complexity of menuing and pages, implementation of tables for layout and
for navigation menus, and I'm still concerned about the "back" button.)

All feedback is welcome.

Best regards,
Joe Night