Browser support

From: Ing. Laura Burzagli <burzagli@iroe.fi.cnr.it>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 15:08:35 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I am looking for a list of the accessibility characteristics already
implemented by the latest release of both graphical or textual browsers.
I'd like to see a matrix. The characteristics are listed in the rows,
browsers are listed in the columns with an x in the crossing when a
certain feature is implemented by that browser. Or , in a  more
accessible form for blind people, a list of features with the associated
list of browsers implementing it.

Laura Burzagli,

CNR IROE "Nello Carrara" - Florence (Italy)
burzagli@iroe.fi.cnr.it