RE: URL attached this time. Still seeking evaluation.

Joe, several comments.

1.  The black background may cause problems.  What happens if someone sets
the default fonts to be black.  The visited links to red?
2.  The green text may be difficult for people with vision problems.  When
you select colors you need contrast, dark on light or light on dark
3.  I am anti-frame because you cant bookmark the page and printing and
saving file problems caused by the various browsers.  But their use is up
to you and your audience.  I do like the way the photos scroll.  Dont get
me wrong, I really like the frame solution, but thier maintenance on large
sites can be a problem, especially if you have new people or a turnover
coupled with the above mentioned problem make them a less desirable
solution.

rob neff