Re: WAI IG CALL FOR REVIEW: WCAG CURRICULUM

From: <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:53:27 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Why does this have to be reviewed so quickly?  One week turn around is too quick
to do an adequate review.  It will almost take me that long to find the right
people in education to review this. _I_ will try to review it and send comments
by next Friday.  But, I will also ask others, hopefully some folks experienced
in creating and delivering curriculum, to try to meet the requested date, but I
would like to be able to still send in comments AFTER next Friday.  In general I
would like to ask for a minimum of 2 weeks for review cycles.

Regards,
Phill Jenkins